- Introduction to the methods of the course
- Course materials, class protocols, etc.
- Using the list or lists
- Communicating with me
- How not to go crazy while completing this course
Please come ready to get involved and to get down to business.
Also, before we next meet:
Write a short description of yourself and post it in the general forum for this class. Tell us:
- what you prefer to be called, if that's not obvious from your nick
- what kinds of things you like to do
- what kinds of things you like to read
- what you think might interest you in this course.
There are a half-dozen reasons I want to do this, but chief among them is that it will help everyone to get to know everyone else. It lowers the barriers to discussion.
Contents of this page © Copyright 2001, 2003, 2006, 2010 by Bruce A. McMenomy.
Permission to download or print this page is hereby given to members of Scholars Online for purposes of personal study only. All other use constitutes a violation of copyright.